Saturday, November 29, 2008

Austin's Departure

Austin left last night for ATP (Airline Transport Professionals). He arrived in Pheonix this morning around 9 am. He was so brave and happy when he left. I thought I'd be an emotional mess but I'm not. I was a mess yesterday until Austin told me about how happy he was to be starting the rest of his life. He said "the future has arrived". I haven't cried since. I feel a slight heaviness in my heart from missing him but I have it together. I'm organized. I'm also excited for the future...and the near future...Christmas :) These are pictures we took in anticipation of him leaving.


1 comment:

Heather G. said...

I love the pictures! So glad that Austin is excited and that will keep you excited as well during this long year apart. It'll be worth in the end!