Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bank Owned Home SOLD


David & Nicole just closed on this Awesome house! They had a bad experience before they met me where a house they fell in love with turned out to be a Meth house. So when we got this house under contract they were nervous about the meth results on this house. It took about 5 days to get the results and when we found out it was Meth free they almost couldn't believe it! This home used to have about 3-4 families living in it at one time so it was in need of some tlc. The carpets were EXTREEMLY dirty and the cabinets above the stove were slimed with grease. They will be getting new carpets and painting plus some other minor repairs and when they are done I would guess that they will have about $15,000 in equity. I think they did a fabulous job finding a great investment that will be a wonderful house for them for years to come!
I'm on my way out the door right now to help them scrub baseboards and cabinets! I'm so excited! (for those of you who know me well, scrubbing is one of my most favorite things to do!!!!!)

No comments: