Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

We spent Christmas Eve with the Bowens. Ariane had just had her wisdom teeth out and JaNel had two teeth pulled to make room for her teeth (she has braces). So we didn't get to go carroling (sp?) instead most of us sang Christmas songs together in the warmth of the house and then we read the true Christmas story together. It was nice. Then we went back to our house. We woke up Christmas morning and checked out our gifts. Austin got me an ipod and we spent hours putting music on it. He totally surprised me by getting me a gift. I told him a hundred times that all I wanted for Christmas was him. But I guess he gets a kick out of surprising me. Gosh I love him. I got him a small gift...just the first 4 seasons of American Idol on DVD and some Almond Joy candy bars.



No comments: