Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Husband

I just texted Austin saying that I was thinking of him. He texted back with one word "same". That one word meant so much that tears welled up in my eyes. I don't know if it's Valentines day approaching or what but I just feel so grateful for my husband. I am really grateful for the path that led me to him. I dated a couple of really great guys before I met Austin and Austin dated a gajillion girls before he met me and somehow every one of the relationships prepared us for each other. As the years go by I find that we are becoming even more and more "the same". Marriage is an awesome thing.

Austin is so courageous. He trys new and scary things that I would never dare do on my own. He has so many dreams and so many deep thoughts. I think he is so handsome. He loves our little family so deeply and he always wants the best for us. He has helped me to be a more even tempered person. He has taught me to be more service oreinted which has really helped my business and personal life. He is so smart and remembers everything he learns. He helps me to relax and have fun and not be such a work-a-holic. He thinks I'm awesome which proves that he's delusional. He always smells good. I love smelling just him (he doesn't wear cologne). He sometimes blows me away with a complement I wasn't expecting or didn't know he noticed or appreciated. He's romantic. He's a good dancer. I love hearing him sing wether he's goofing off or serious. He's awesome.

2 comments:

Heather G. said...

AWWWW!! So cute. A tribute to your husband! Thanks so much for calling me this morning! Love you!

Digital Zone said...

Wow..
Very unique blog.
Fantastic story.

Please visit:
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.