Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Costumes


Austin has been doing a lot of background acting these days. Here are some of his costumes. I wish he could send me more pictures cuz these ones are great! He's been on CSI Miami twice, Rissoli Isles twice, and a few more shows I can't remember. Oh, and once he was the audience for some game show I can't remember the name of


We met Austin in St George last weekend and stayed in a motel. Then we get to see him again this weekend because Ariane is gettin' hitched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to send me an email with all the details of your life. Why is Austin in these shows? Is he an actor and I didn't even know it?

Heather G. said...

So awesome, you guys! Loving the costumes. Good luck in LA. And don't forget to call me when you need some fun times! Love ya