Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tonya's New Vintage Home!!


I'm way behind on posting! My client Tonya bought this cute house in the Poplar Grove area the beginning of June. We initially made an offer that the seller rejected but then they came crawling back to us after they had no showings over the weekend. This home is really old and so it had a lot of issues. The sellers had to make a lot of FHA required repairs which made them very unhappy but I think they figured out that no matter who bought the home they'd have to make the repairs. So they made the repairs but they dragged their feet and this deal took 2 or 3 weeks longer than expected!!! Since it closed, Tonya has been remodeling it and will probably be done with most of the stuff in September. I look forward to checking it out and putting the before and after pictures on my blog!

No comments: