Thursday, October 28, 2010

First-time buyers!

My Dad has been in contact with Michael & Catherine for about 2 years and out of the blue he received a call from them. They said that they found a house they wanted to buy and they wanted to walk through it. My dad also found them a few other houses to have them look at. He couldn't meet with them at the time they were available and so I said that I could show them the houses. We looked at a few homes and they said that their heart was set on the house they originally called about. So we wrote an offer and got things negotiated. Everything went so smoothly. Even when our buyer found out that there was a small crack on the water heater the seller was so nice about it. She replaced the water heater and even got them a 12 yr warranty.

The seller wrote my clients a note at closing that she gave them along with the keys. She said that she loved her house and she felt like these buyers would love her house like she did. It was so sweet. It was so nice to have a deal that had no conflict. I don't think I've ever had such a pleasant deal, I think Michael and Catherine must be livin' right!! :)

No comments: